Sunday, May 2, 2010

IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!




Oh, hello there cyber-world. It is finally launched: my blog! I won't get into it right now, but this will be the home-base of all things relevant about my summer project-2010 in the works. Stay tuned! I haven't got a clue if this is gonna work or not, but I've been urged by many to start writing again. So we'll give it a go into the summer, see what happens. Don't cost nothin', right?

It'd be fun to get a fan base world wide, maybe there's a map tracker on this thing? Maybe I should just aim for anybody outside of Dodge. I gotta decorate this bad boy too (maybe I should start unpacking and put curtains up in my apartment for starters).

I hope to meet some new people along the way. Will it be you?

Things will look pretty ragged right now, so bare with me. I mean BEAR with me. Awkward. We'll get along famously.

Anyway, thanks for joining me. I'll see ya soon. *THRUST!*

~Bone.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog!! LOVE the name.
    Ya sista,
    Gweege

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!this is good for friends get together and talk......................haha

    JL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we go again,I hear this trombone blow again ^-^ haha

    ReplyDelete